§ 1 General information
- These regulations define the rules of participation in the giveaway and the rules of its conduct on the Facebook social network, as well as supervision over its conduct and complaint procedure (hereinafter: "Regulations").
- The organizer and founder of the prizes of the "International Day of Beauty" competition, hereinafter referred to as the "Competition", is the Yappco company with its registered office in Puławy, Ignacego Mościckiego 1/1, 24-110 Puławy, NIP number 9482604438,
- The competition is conducted using the Yappco profile on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Yappcosmetics/
- The competition will be held on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- Participants compete in the Giveaway individually.
- By applying for participation in the Giveaway, each Participant accepts the provisions of the Regulations and consents to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of conducting the Competition.
- The giveaway is not created, administered or sponsored by Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
- The deal is not a game of chance or a bet within the meaning of the Gambling Act of November 19, 2009 (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 2094).
- The giveaway takes place in accordance with the rules on the protection of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781).
- The Rules of the Giveaway are available on Yappco's Facebook page.
The competition takes place in the period: from 09/09/2021 to 19/09/2021.
§ 3 Competition committee
- In order to ensure the proper organization and conduct of the Giveaway, and in particular to assess the correctness of applications for the Competition and to select the persons participating in it and select the Competition Winners, the Organizer will appoint a competition committee (hereinafter referred to as the "Committee").
§ 4 Conditions of participation in the Competition
- Natural persons who meet all of the following conditions may participate in the Competition:
a) reside in the territory of the Republic of Poland,
b) are over 13 (thirteen) years of age,
c) have full or limited legal capacity,
d) have accepted the Regulations.
- You can only participate in the Giveaway in person using your personal Facebook account. It is unacceptable to create accounts and submit contest entries on behalf of third parties through their accounts. The Organizer stipulates that in such cases the Organizer has the right to exclude the Participant from the Competition and refuse to award him a prize in the Competition.
- Employees, members of authorities and representatives of the Organizer and other entities directly involved in the preparation and conduct of the Giveaway, as well as persons cooperating with the above-mentioned entities on a permanent basis other than an employment relationship, and members of their immediate families, may not participate in the Giveaway, i.e. ascendants, descendants, siblings, spouses, parents of spouses and persons adopted by them.
- The Participant of the Giveaway and thus the author of the entry taking part in the Giveaway, which is a work within the meaning of Art. 1 sec. 1 of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2021, item 1062) - by accepting these Regulations, he consents to sharing the work anonymously.
- Persons who took part in the "International Beauty Day" competition organized using the Yappco Instagram profile at: https://www.instagram.com/yappco are not eligible for the Giveaway.
- Only people who like the post with information about the Competition by clicking the hand icon can participate in the Giveaway.
§ 5 Participation in the Giveaway
- The right to participate in the Giveaway is granted to persons who meet the participation conditions set out in these Regulations.
- The Participant of the Giveaway (hereinafter referred to as the "Participant") may be any natural person who jointly meets the following conditions:
a) has a personal account on Facebook, established and maintained in accordance with the regulations of Facebook (hereinafter referred to as "Profile"). The data contained in the Profile must be true and consistent with reality,
b) perform the competition task using their own Profile.
- The competition task (hereinafter referred to as the "Competition Task") consists in answering the competition question: "How do you take care of yourself and your well-being in autumn?", posted on the Yappco Facebook profile on 09.09 - 19.09.
- From among the Participants, the Giveaway Committee will select 3 persons (hereinafter "Winner/s") who, in the opinion of the Committee, posted the most interesting/comprehensive answers to the competition questions in the comments.
- Winners will be notified via a Yappco Facebook post. These persons are obliged to provide the Organizer with their e-mail address via private message on Facebook. Within no more than 5 (five) working days from the date of delivery of the winning confirmation to the e-mail address indicated above.
- The winners are obliged to contact the Organizer by direct message to his Facebook account. They are obliged to send the following information necessary to deliver the prize and make tax settlements:
a) your name and surname, address,
b) contact phone number to arrange the details of the delivery of the Prize.
- If the Contest Winner does not provide full data necessary to send the Prize within 5 (five) calendar days from the date of receipt of the information from the Organizer, the Winner loses the right to the Prize.
- If the Winner resigns from the Prize, the Organizer reserves the right to award the Prize to another Participant indicated by the Competition Committee.
9. It is not possible to pay the equivalent of the Prize. It is not possible to resign from part of the Prize. Resignation from a part of the Prize is tantamount to resignation from the entire Prize.
10. The Organizer reserves the right to monitor the activity of Participants in the Competition at every stage.
11. The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from participation in the Giveaway Participants whose actions are contrary to the law, decency or the Rules of the Contest, in particular Participants who:
a) they do not act personally but through third parties;
b) do not use their own Profile,
c) use different aliases (additional addresses) of the same e-mail account to act on behalf of/report allegedly different Participants;
d) send a Competition Task containing content that is against the law, decency, brutal, aggressive, offensive to the Organizer,
e) infringe the rights of third parties, as well as when their Deal Tasks present or describe situations or events that may pose a threat to the health or life of humans or animals;
f) attempt to use any techniques to break or circumvent the security of the competition application or exploit its vulnerabilities or otherwise influence its operation and the number of votes obtained in the Competition.
- In order to clarify doubts related to the Participant's activity in the Giveaway, the Organizer may contact the Participant in order to clarify doubts using the communication methods provided by him (e.g. by e-mail correspondence); during such contact, the Organizer may expect the Participant to provide detailed information regarding his participation in the Giveaway.
§ 6 Selection of Winners
- The Giveaway will award a total of 3 (three) prizes to the Winners selected by the Committee.
- The Commission will select 3 (three) Winners who provided the most interesting/most comprehensive answers to the competition questions.
- The award winners will be selected as follows:
a) the selection of 3 prize winners will take place on September 9, 2021, from among the applications submitted to the Competition from September 9, 2021 to September 19, 2021.
§ 7 Awards
- The prize for the most interesting answers in the Competition is a set of Yappco Cosmetics in 3 separate sets. Sets will be awarded from the most interesting answer.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent or for any other thing or benefit.
- The Prize may only be issued to the Winners of the Contest.
- If it turns out that the Winner of the Competition is a person who does not meet the conditions for participation in the Competition in accordance with these Regulations, such person loses the right to the Prize.
- The Organizer has the right to use the winning Giveaway Tasks, which will be awarded by the Competition Commission with Prizes for marketing purposes of the Organizer.
- The prizes are three separate sets of cosmetics:
Hypoallergenic shower gel + deeply moisturizing body lotion.
Shampoo for normal hair + conditioner for dry and damaged hair.
Intimate hygiene liquid + shower gel
- The winner of the competition can only receive one separate set of cosmetics.
- The winner of the competition cannot choose the type of set himself.
§ 8 Copyrights to the Competition Task
- Sending the Competition Task by the Participant as part of the Giveaway is tantamount to submitting a statement that the Participant who uses it has copyrights to its content to the extent necessary to participate in the Competition and that it does not infringe the rights of third parties, and the mandatory provisions of law .
- At the moment of submitting the Application, the Participant grants the Organizers an unlimited in time and territory, free of charge and non-exclusive license to use the proprietary copyrights to the Competition Task being the subject of his Application in the following fields of use:
a) recording and multiplication using all known techniques, including in particular recording on tangible IT carriers (e.g. CD-ROMs, Blue-RayDiscs, floppy disks, DVDs, magnetic tapes, magneto-optical carriers, semiconductor carriers),
b) saving and playing in the memory of any computers or computer networks, including in particular using the Internet or databases,
c) sending via computer networks, including in particular using the Internet;
d) public dissemination in any way, in particular on the Internet,
e) placing by any technique on the packaging of goods, including in the company of other photos;
f) advertising in any form, including through the press, television and the Internet, including displaying it as part of advertisements and other promotional materials placed in the above-mentioned media;
g) adoption as part of a larger whole;
h) public presentation, display, display in any way.
- With the acquisition of the license referred to in par. 2 above, the Organizer acquires the right to authorize the use and disposal of the Contest Task studies in all fields of use indicated above.
- The Participant declares that he will not exercise moral copyrights, in particular, he will not exercise his rights related to copyright supervision over the use of the Competition Task, as well as exercise other rights arising from any moral rights to which he is entitled.
- The license is granted without the right to remuneration on each of the above-mentioned sites. exploitation fields.
- The granting of a license is effective in the territory of all countries of the world.
- The Participant, without the right to remuneration, grants the Organizer irrevocable permission to interfere with the integrity of the Competition Task, including in particular to use parts of the Competition Task, combine it/them with other works or works that are not works. Such a permit is effective on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The Participant undertakes to release the Organizer from any claims of third parties arising in connection with the fact that on the date of granting the license or transfer of any rights, the Participant was not entitled to them, to the extent specified in the Regulations. In the event of court proceedings, the Participant will replace the Organizer or, if such a change of subject proves impossible, will take part in the case together with the Organizer on the defendant's side, unless the Organizer expressly decides otherwise. In the event of any claims by third parties, the Participant is obliged to provide the Organizer with all available documentation.
§ 9 Procedure for submitting and examining complaints
- Complaints may be submitted during the Giveaway, at the latest within 30 business days from the final date of the Contest. The above does not exclude the right to pursue claims on general terms. Complaints must be submitted in writing, stating the reason for the complaint.
- Complaints should be sent to the Organizer's e-mail address in Puławy within 7 days from the date of the end of the Competition by the Organizer.
- The complaint should contain the details of the person submitting the complaint (i.e. name, surname and correspondence address), the reason for the complaint and the request for specific behavior by the Organizer.
- Reported complaints will be considered by the Organizer, no later than within 7 working days, counted from the date of their delivery to the Organizer. The interested parties will be informed about the consideration of the complaint by registered mail.
§ 10 Processing of personal data
- The administrator of the Participants' personal data is Yappco with its registered office in Puławy, Ignacego Mościckiego 1/1, 24-110. Personal data is processed in terms of name and surname, e-mail address and correspondence address, for purposes related to the functioning of the Competition Website and conducting the Competition, i.e. for purposes related to the right of a given Participant to obtain the Prize, issue the Prize, announce the results of the Competition, consideration of possible complaints and accounting and tax reporting - in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data in force in the Republic of Poland (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781).
- The administrator referred to in par. 1 above processes personal data in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781). Participants have the right to inspect their data, correct them and request their removal. personal data by Participants is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Competition, receive Prizes or consider any complaints.
§ 11 Final Provisions
The Competition Regulations are available at: https://www.facebook.com/Yappcosmetics/
- By joining the Giveaway, the Participant is obliged to act in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations and applicable law.
- The Organizer has the right to exclude a Participant from participation in the Giveaway if the Organizer has a reasonable suspicion that the Participant has violated the provisions of the Regulations. The Organizer also reserves the right to exclude from the Competition a Participant who, in the opinion of the Organizer, violates good manners or rules of social coexistence.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Regulations at any time, without giving any reason, by posting relevant information in the competition application and in the paper version at the Organizer's office. Changes to the Regulations may not violate the rights acquired by the Participants and will not worsen the conditions of the Giveaway.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, applicable law shall apply.
- The Regulations come into force on September 9, 2021.