- The Seller is the controller of Customers’ and Consumers’ personal information collected vie the Online Shop.
- The data collected from Customers or Consumers via the Online Shop will be used for processing a Sales Contract, an also, providing the Customer or the Consumer have given their consent, for commercial purposes
- Possible recipients of the Online Shop Customers’ and Consumers’ personal information are:
- in case of a Customer or a Consumer who uses the Online Shop delivery method by Post or by Courier, the Controller discloses the collected personal data of the Customer or the Consumer to the selected Delivery Service Provider or to another entity providing delivery service commissioned by the Controller.
- In case of a Customer or a Consumer who uses the Online Shop payment method: e-payment, or by card, the Controller shall disclose the collected personal data of the Customer or the Consumer to a selected entity handling these payments for the Online Shop.
- Customer or a Consumer have the right to access and modify their personal information.
- Providing personal information is voluntary, however, not providing the personal data mandatory for concluding a Sales Contract as indicated in Terms and Conditions will prevent the Sales Contract from being concluded.